- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) shredded dried coconut
- 250g (8 oz) buckwheat flakes
- 250g (8 oz) millet flakes
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) flaked almonds
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) blanched hazelnuts
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) sunflower seeds
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) dried mango, sliced
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) sultanas
Spread the coconut out in a thin layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a preheated oven. 150C (300F). Gas Mark 2, for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to make sure it browns evenly. Toast the flaked almonds, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds in the same way, but be careful not to allow the seeds to burn. Leave to cool, then roughly chop the hazelnuts.
Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Store in an air tight container for up to 1-2 weeks.
Enjoy with milk or orange juice, which muesli was traditionally eaten with.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Sign up and recieve the latest recipes directly to your email - It's free!
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars At Home
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff